• Announcements

• Camo

All Server Content   05/16/2016

All Server Content can be found here. This will fix most errors you see in game.  
    • Sgt.Val

F.A.Q Page is now back!   09/17/2016

Everyone please visit our F.A.Q Page to take a look at our Frequently asked Questions
      http://defconnations.com/index.php?/faq/
    • Savage

TO ALL DEFCON STAFF   01/03/2017

PLEASE READ:   https://defconnations.com/index.php?/topic/21516-to-all-defcon-staff/  
    • Sgt.Val

CityRP/SantosRP Update 2017/01/16   01/16/2017

NEW UPADTES! https://defconnations.com/index.php?/topic/22197-cityrpsantos-2017-01-16-changelog/  
KeithNotPhil

[MethRP] *[BB]* KeithNotPhil's Staff Application

16 posts in this topic

Name: KeithNotPhil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55682449

Steam Community Link:

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Server you are applying for?: MethRP

Total playtime of said server: 2 days of playtime

Have you ever donated?: Yes

In at least 125 words, why should we allow you to join?: I believe you should allow me to join the staff because,
I love playing on the sever, its a fantastic and has a great community. I know the rules and know how to deal with situations in a calm and professional manner. I have a lot of experience dealing with players and using ulx. I have been part of staff on a few servers (Sector 12, Donkey Ploppers, and a server that I ran with a friend.). I have never had any problems with staff/Been punished. I have donated over 0 as well, don't regret it at all even though its a lot of money, i love supporting servers. Thank you very much for reading this, i know you have a very busy schedule and i appreciate you taking the time to read this. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Zack (KeithNotPhil)

In at least 50 words, why do you qualify for this position?: I believe i qualify for the position because I'm Very friendly, know the rules, know how to properly handle sits and know ulx very well. I love helping people and resolving any issues they may come across. I've been playing on the server for quite sometime now and i have learned the rules very well and met quite a few people on there. Love meeting people and helping them.

That was at least 125 and 50 words? So if it is not you will be lying: Yes

Who owns Defcon Nations?: Sgt. Val

List the chain of command/rank structure: Support team-Trial staff-Moderator-Admin-Super Admin-Server Manager-Staff Director-Community Manager-Community Co-Owner-Community Owner

Do you understand how to use the chain of command? That your issues should go to a Server Manager and then go up from there: Yes

Do you understand advertising, posting, or asking for people to look at your application will result in the application being instantly denied?: Yes

Do you understand we withhold the right to terminate your staff rank for any reason at anytime?: Yes

Do you understand that you cannot be staff on ANY other garry's mod servers as a staff Member: Yes

Do you understand and accept the Terms of Service?: Yes

Anything extra:

thank you again for reading and your consideration.

netural

haven't seen on ts nor in-game

but has experience

and seems mature

Going to remain neutral until I seen you in game and teamspeak... I haven't seen you once in either...

I just fixed my pc that's why nobody has really seen me in a while, i was accepted for staff on this server way back then my pc died. I will be more active now though, thank you for your feedback 

Neutral (Reason's Below)

+1 Active in Game

+1 Follows Rules and never had problems with

-1 Haven't seen on TS 

neutral 

have not seen before

otherwise a good application 

-1 never seen in game or TS3

-1 never seen ingame/ts3

neutral

never seen in game/ teamspeak

never have seen in rp

Decent application though

will change mind once I see you at least once.

+1 this is my og nigga

Neutral- havent seen him on TS but ive sen him on sever+good App

Just now, DN Tig said:

+1 this is my og nigga

What this shit said

Neutral dont see on alot

12 minutes ago, DN Tig said:

+1 this is my og nigga

Much love, add me on steam again homie <3

I like how my last App got accepted but then my PC broke so i couldn't do the Meeting but this one got denied. lol I guess ill just try again in a week

STATUS - ACCEPTED

Your application has been officially accepted. Please join the TeamSpeak 3 Server at [defconnation.ts.nfoservers.com] to conduct an interview. Join the "Waiting for Interview Channel" and read the instructions in the channel description.