Anthony The Great

ban Appeal

7 posts in this topic

What Server: All servers

What is your name: A Poor Mother Of 3 (im not sure)

Link to Steam Profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228950852/

SteamID: Allabama Hot Pocket

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Perma

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): I was not banned by a staff member

What was the reason why you were Banned: I bought a golden vip on meth rp, the card owner refunded the purchase, then i was perma banned from every server by the system, i was not banned for and in game reasons.Actually I was banned for a reason but its very stupid.

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): i feel like i was banned for no reason and something i could'nt controll. i am not the card owner, and i did not buy this without the card owners permission, the card owner just did not reconize the purchase so he refunded it and the system thought i was trying to get free vip. i was banned for 100 days on meth rp and perma on every single other server. and since i was banned for charge back on a donation, which i did not do, i was perma banned on every single server witch i knin of think is a little harsh. 

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum): I hav honestly learned nothing from being banned considering i did nothing to get me banned. I was banned because a huge mistake and misuderstanding.

Will you ever do this again: if you asking if i never buy vip again. i probably will if i get unbanned. And if youre talking about the charge back, ill strictly make sure the card owner understands.

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: i am a mod on a differnet server called DDG prison RP

Charging back is a Perm ban. You will need to PM Sgt.val about this.

I will tag him though. @Sgt.Val

Thank you for letting me know @Flipped . I pmed him and please let him know if you can.

THAT STEAM ID THO

This sounds a lot like you stole your parents credit card, and they found out so they recharged it. Next time make sure the card owner knows what your purchasing. You will not be unbanned unless you repay the money. Please contact Val when you are ready to repay, the best way to do this is to get on the TeamSpeak.