• Announcements

• Camo

All Server Content   05/16/2016

All Server Content can be found here. This will fix most errors you see in game.  
    • Sgt.Val

F.A.Q Page is now back!   09/17/2016

Everyone please visit our F.A.Q Page to take a look at our Frequently asked Questions
      http://defconnations.com/index.php?/faq/
    • Sour

A quick lesson on payments.   02/22/2017

Just so everyone is aware. Members paying for vip is a way for us to keep our server up. Granted that isn't our only way of receiving money to keep our servers up, others may pay for ranks, or just give us money to just support us. However, this does not mean you can go and bully members for paying. Members pay to support our community. Paying isn't the only way to receive ranks, hard work and dedication is. I've been here since June of 2013. I haven't paid for a single rank and through my time and dedication I've worked my way up to Owner. Do not discourage people from helping us keep our servers up. Thank you.
Sgt.Val

Happy new years everyone 2017!

22 posts in this topic

Happy New years everyone 2017!

I just want to write a message to all my staff and players and say thank you for everything you guys have done to make the community where it has become today. Just 3 years ago we started with a small TDM server
and grown into this huge community that everyone looks forward to. I can't say thank you enough for all your guys support and trust to get where we are today,
 I realize we did not just become a Garry's
mod community but a community where all our friends are at. 

I want to say thanks to some of these staff members and friends that been there since the start and stood by the community when we had tough times and could not be where we are today without these guys.

Just because your name is not on here doesn't mean I don't appreciate you! Please don't get offended if you're not on this list.

@Sonof2tards Oldest staff member since the start and one of my Rust buddies( It's always great to see you come on to play games with us every once in awhile and did not forget about us you make me lol the hardest )

@Dab Pretty much my assistant ( You loyal, you da best fuckin bean head he also helped me name my new puppy )

@Camo our little Aussie here ( Even though you haven't been on lately cause your PC broke you still my little Aussie dood and help get our MethRP server running near the start ) 

@ψ|♚JimmyTheHighGuy♚|ψ Always ban people from TS for no damn reason and is always high asf ( Without this guy we would not have our server he is one of our largest donators and helped pre-purchase our Machine we are currently running our servers on )

@Sour right next to sonof2tards, oldest staff member as well, been with us since the start and got our SchoolRP Started ( Even though you haven't really been on lately and I hope you will still stick around with us )

@Sherman  My Overwatch buddy/Rust buddy ( You are the late night homie when I need to take a break from the servers and play other games )

@Bacon Potato Cat SlaveRP server owner pretty much ( Thank you for keeping SlaveRP active without you the server would not be where it is today)

@Chevy ( No longer here / Banned ) Always kept the community organized ( Even though you are the biggest troll/asshole/shit-talker I've every fucking met and even did illegal stuff to our internet and servers I'll still put you in here since you did help a lot ) 

@Jarts Thank you for keeping our PurgeRP alive ( You are one of the first people I've seen step in and made the server good again thank you )

@Galaxy ( Even though you went playing Arma for 1 month and I was about to demote your ass you showed me that how you can instantly drop other games to come help the community first )

@DN Tig You're doing pretty good with support team 

@SirMeman You're doing pretty good keep it up ( Thank you lately for keeping me updated about things in the community when I get on )

Thank you everyone for a good year hopefully the next will be even better!

Your welcome homie g

kappa

u welcome now gimme rocky

Still waiting for my B-Day gift @Sgt.Val

Idk if you forgot me, but yeah.... im still here <3

AWW YEAH BOI

Here to "spread the love" - dab 2k17 

good job guys keep up the amazing work and @Bacon Potato Cat no u and I want my dog back he's not food 

1 hour ago, DN Tig said:

Your welcome homie g

You're*

@Sgt.Val anytime, dad

Of course! We only do it cuz we want to! Thank you to @Sgt.Val for not only paying the bills but doing so much everyday to keep this community alive! 

WHAT ABOUT ME VAL DADDY. WITHOUT ME, THIS COMMUNITY COULD ACTUALLY BE SANE.

Thanks!

Even though @Dab has turned basically into myself since I was your assistant/I did everything you asked me to do for 2 years, lol. A3L was not everything, this was still my #1 priority. I hope to stay here and help keep the Community running as smooth as possible. If you need anything, just tell me. @Sgt.Val

pfff fuck you.

Spoiler

I JK I JK

LOVE YOU VAL

This shits gay

@SHERMAN!!! your gay but I support you my twin brother no matter what

Val told me while he was making this that he hated me.

Well fucking hell this is the best community I have seen since I started playing gmod and thats about 200 communities I play on. :D Thank you for making me play this SlaveRP !!!

-Shadow

Thank you all for letting me play on this server, if I did not play on this server I would be stuck in all the over rubbish shit communities that made my head swirl and only got me to a trial-moderator but possibly I would become a actual admin here. THANK YOU.

-Zillia

-From

Zillia & Shadow

TOGETHER FOREVER

Dab

:gb:

16 minutes ago, =[]:::::::>Shadow D<::::::::[]= said:

Well fucking hell this is the best community I have seen since I started playing gmod and thats about 200 communities I play on. :D Thank you for making me play this SlaveRP !!!

-Shadow

Thank you all for letting me play on this server, if I did not play on this server I would be stuck in all the over rubbish shit communities that made my head swirl and only got me to a trial-moderator but possibly I would become a actual admin here. THANK YOU.

-Zillia

-From

Zillia & Shadow

TOGETHER FOREVER

Dab

:gb:

Let's not use purple on black please ᕦ( ͡°‿ ͡°)ᕥ 

10 minutes ago, DN Tig said:

OK SORRY WE WONT DO IT AGAIN

Why it's my favourite color

-Shadow

Plus it stands out for my name

7 hours ago, DN Tig said:

B I T C H A S S N I B B A 

On 1/2/2017 at 4:02 PM, Sgt.Val said:

@Jarts Thank you for keeping our PurgeRP alive ( You are one of the first people I've seen step in and made the server good again thank you )

Thats our Dad :D best SM ever