• Announcements

• Dab

All Server Content & Maps   04/24/2017

• Camo

Server Rules   05/02/2017

We do not use Google Docs for server rules(not including SlaveRP). So unless its in the forums don't pay it any attention.   All Rules can be found here: https://defconnations.com/index.php?/forum/644-server-resources/
    • Savage

All Staff Be Advised! [New]   05/09/2017

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TOPIC:   https://defconnations.com/index.php?/topic/27483-all-staff-be-advised/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elliot Wilson

Pavonis - Community Ban Appeal

9 posts in this topic

What Server: Everything

What is your name: Pavonis

Link to Steam Profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280433753/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160084012

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Permantently

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): Don't Know

What was the reason why you were Banned: For Being a staff on another server

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I was never a staff on another server i was just a mistake. Also i never wanted these server files from the server. I never have betrayed defcon i have done so much to defcon this is what happenes to me a permanent ban seriously?????

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum): I have learned never trust people like perzy. 

Will you ever do this again: Never why would i do that

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: PLeasse think ab it

You are shown as a Developer for another community and your steam is directly linked to it. The person who perm'd you was @Dab

but why a bann from the community remove my staff rank but not a bann from the community

its considered betraying the community and if your a dev for all they know you could be stealing the files of the server(s)

i am actually not a fucking developer i don't know any shit of developer i was learning

Pavonis dont lie and say you are not a developer i was given the TS3 IP and i went on there TS and saw all the channels and saw everyone on there and your channel "Pavonis - Senior Developer"

Honestly, ripperoni

if you accepted the deal to be dev you should have known what your getting into

Denied

You joined another community when you were staff here, therefore breaking one of our biggest rules for staff and now have been permed from the community.