4 posts in this topic

What Server: CityRP

What is your name: Darius Archer

Link to Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097707156/

SteamID: ck3007450

Was it a Temporary or Permanent Ban (Bans under 24H will be denied): Temporary

Staff Member who Banned you(Staff Members Name and Forum Profile Link): @DN Tig

What was the reason why you were Banned: Cop Baiting

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned(75 Words Minimum): I am really sorry for cop baiting , I just wanted to get into a police chase really badly so I can test my new car (2017 Dodge Challenger) that I bought for 52k. I wanted to see how well it performed so I admitedly cop baited in an attempt to get the police department to chase me. I should never have done it, I was just too curious. I am really sorry for cop baiting and I hope you accept my contrition. 

What have you learned from being banned(50 Words Minimum): I have learned that I should not cop bait in order to test out a vehicle. If I want to test the vehicle out I should just have some friends chase me. The Idea was to have the cops chase me so I could jump on the freeway and try to loop them in my super fast car. 

Will you ever do this again: No! Never!

Any Additional Comments you would like to add:

You have 48 hours to provide a correct STEAMID in order for this appeal to be reviewed.

I recommend using steamid.io copy and paste your steam profile link into the box and provide us with the thing that says something like: STEAM_0:0:21425323

Denied...

the he ban was 24 hours