13 posts in this topic

Name: BAdinkers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66355443

Steam Community Link:

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Server you are applying for?: PurgeRP

Total playtime of said server: 1d 4h 30m

Have you ever donated?: No

In at least 125 words, why should we allow you to join?: Because I can be an overall reasonable person that can deal with situations fairly and in an unbiased way, what more can a RP server that needs that ask for? Even though I'm a pretty average player in the community I feel as thought I could be a nice addition to the staff team. Also among my playing through all the different jobs on the server I have ran into errors at some points that I could, as a staff member, push to have fixed to create an over all more enjoyable gaming experience in the PurgeRP server. That is what I believe that all staff should strive to create, and they do for the most part. That brings up a possible other concern, I do not always get along with people 'right off the bat', although I'm agreeable even when I do not like someone, for example when I first joined the server I could not stand Jason Lacking, but over time and while playing later in the night I think we came to terms. Agree-ability/flexibility is one of my strongest characteristics and I hope that you all will see the the benefit of it as well.

In at least 50 words, why do you qualify for this position?: I have administrated multiple other servers, and held a decently high position, the only reason I don't admin now is because I want to on this server. I feel as though I can take control of a situation if the need arises out of no where, but I usually try to leave the hard hitting stuff to the more experienced, I always like to do thing with a basis of knowledge. As you may have notice in my play hours over the past couple days its spiked, by an extreme amount. When time and work need to be put some where I can do it without much latency.

That was at least 125 and 50 words? So if it is not you will be lying: Yes

Who owns Defcon Nations?: Sgt. Val

List the chain of command/rank structure: Support Team < Trial Staff < Moderator < Admin < Super Admin < Server Manager < Staff Director < Community Manager < Community Co-Owner < Community Owner (anyone who uses ts will never miss this)

Do you understand how to use the chain of command? That your issues should go to a Server Manager and then go up from there: Yes

Do you understand advertising, posting, or asking for people to look at your application will result in the application being instantly denied?: Yes

Do you understand we withhold the right to terminate your staff rank for any reason at anytime?: Yes

Do you understand that you cannot be staff on ANY other garry's mod servers as a staff Member: Yes

Do you understand and accept the Terms of Service?: Yes

Anything extra:

I misunderstood the "at least", I went full retard please excuse and reread the app ;) , Thanks

Edited by BAdinkers
Mistakes Fixed

That's not 125 words and 50 words...

-1 does not have 125 words and 50 words

Mistakes have been fixed

-1 never seen before for me

I was playing with you earlier today?

8 minutes ago, BrolamBro said:

-1 never seen before for me

I was named riperoni on the server earlier thats prob why, I change my rpname alot

-1 You must be on more ingame another requirment is to be active in our teamspeak 

I'm assuming that I'm denied at this point, but where does everyone sit in the ts, no one talks to me

5 minutes ago, animalcat said:

-1 You must be on more ingame another requirment is to be active in our teamspeak 

35 minutes ago, BAdinkers said:

I'm assuming that I'm denied at this point, but where does everyone sit in the ts, no one talks to me

Inside our ts there is a channel named Jarts office and a channel named turbo's office 

47 minutes ago, animalcat said:

Inside our ts there is a channel named Jarts office and a channel named turbo's office 

thanks

1 hour ago, animalcat said:

exaclty ;)
and be sure u have the same name for ever

-1 Haven't seen in game and only seen once in TS 

(Try to be more active in both)

Denied.

Not enough positive support.